About the fund
BlockchainTraders Growth Fund started in 2018. This fund benefits from the growth and mass adoption of blockchain by investing in cryptocurrencies. BlockchainTraders Fund A manages to achieve good returns in an emerging market with its proven strategy.
Returns are generated by price gains on cryptocurrencies and by trading proceeds, making the fund in dominance a directional investment in cryptocurrencies. The return forecast is over 30% per annum with a 3-year investment horizon.
|HIGHER RETURN THAN THE MARKT***
Opportunity: taking advantage of a revolution
- Unique access: with the Growth Fund BlockchainTraders provides an opportunity for investors to take advantage of the revolutionary growth in blockchain technologies;
- BlockchainTraders has in-depth experience and knowledge of this market and a proven track record in managing cryptocurrencies;
- The strength of the investment strategy lies in the active management of cryptocurrency positions and trading activities in order to maximize returns and minimize risks.
Riskmanagement: risk mitigation
Risk management is crucial in the investment process, which focuses on generating the most stable returns possible and limiting downward movements in the long term. Risks are greatly mitigated by:
- To invest mainly in the ‘reputable' cryptocurrencies with a large market capitalization in order to be as liquid as possible and to be able to switch quickly;
- Stop Losses to break losses in time and use the money for other opportunities with better return potential;
- Continuous monitoring and reallocation of crypto investments.
* Return since 31 December 2023 through 9 February 2024.
** Since 28 January 2020; the start of the current strategy of BlockchainTaders Growth Fund.
*** CCI30 in EUR after costs, since 28 January 2020.
1 High Water Mark (HWM), and no hurdle rate applies.
2 'Other' refers to accounting costs, registration costs at the AFM.
No rights can be derived from the information on this page.
|17 august 2018
|Crypto directional / active trading
|Lead Portfolio manager
|Michiel van der Steeg
|2% (first year only)
|Withdrawals / Deposits
|15% (lifelong HWM)1
|Bitvavo / Flow Traders
|Wwft Internal Auditor
Fund documentation Growth Fund
|Essential information document
|Product Information document